Whitney from her official web site

« Older   Newer »
»Princess
view post Posted on 27/12/2008, 19:41

In questo post lo staff tradurrà quello che Whitney scrive nel suo web site ufficiale.Quindi qui non si rispondema si legge solo ciò che Whitney scrive.

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you a little about The Hills Finale this past Monday night. It was so much fun for the whole cast to get together and celebrate such a monumental point in The Hills' career! It has just been way too long since we have all gotten together for an event like this. I got to sit and talk to each and every one as well as party a little with them afterward.

Lauren is seriously one of my heroes!! She sat and really took the time to talk to me and prepare me for what I am in for. It's so weird to think that The Hills could be over -- most likely over for me that is...but when one door closes another one opens!!!! Speaking of which.....

Don't miss the premiere of The City this Monday, December 29th at 10pm on MTV!!!!!!

xoxo, Whitney

P.S. Here are two photos from the finale, sorry if they're not the best quality -- I took them on my phone. The second one is of me and my younger sister Jade :)

in breve

Whitney scrive che il party per l'episodio finale di The Hills ha fatto riunire tutti dopo molto tempo e che al party lei ha parlato con tutti.Dice che Lauren è uno dei suoi "eroi" e che l'ha preparata a cosa va incontro diventando protagonista di un reality.Dice di non perdere la premiere di The City il 29 alle 10 di sera su MTV.Conclude dicendo che ha postato due foto fatte al party con il suo cellulare e che in una c'è anche sua sorella minore Jade.

»Killer Flame™
view post Posted on 29/12/2008, 11:12

The city Premiere!
I can't believe that my new show The City is premiering tomorrow night! I am sooooo nervous for it!!! I just got to see an unfinished cut of the episode and I seriously got the chills.

So many people have worked so hard on this show and I hope it will be fun for all you guys to watch!!! So while I am really nervous, I am also super excited that what we have poured our hearts and souls into is finally airing!!!!

So don't forget to watch tomorrow night at 10pm on MTV and tell me what you think!! xoxoxo

Here is a photo of a new window shade they just put up on Broadway in Times Square!

in breve

La nostra whitney non riesce a credere che finalamente stasera ci sarà la premiere del SUO show!!dice che tante persone si sono impegnate duramente e hanno lavorato per questo show e dunwue spera che sara molto divertente guardarlo!dunque whitney è molto nervosa ma eccitata allo stesso tempo per stasera!e ci avverte di non dimenticare di guard!!!
peccato che noi dovremmo aspettare tantissimo XDXD

~ Naruko
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 14:50

Allora l'ho metto in rilievo questa discussione

»Killer Flame™
view post Posted on 13/2/2009, 10:18

So my older sister Ashley is getting married in April and I am the maid of honor!!! That's actually Ash and her fiance Evan in the photo above.

I'm so excited and flattered to have been given such an important role in this, but I have only been to one wedding in my life and have absolutely no idea what I am doing!!!

Does anyone have any special bachelorette party tips for me??? Any suggestions at all would be SO greatly appreciated -- I need all the help I can get! LOL.

xoxox
Whit

in breve

nel suo ultimo post whit annuncia che ad aprile ci sarà il matrimonio della sorella e lei sarà la damigella d'onore ,è cosi eccitata di avere un ruolo cosi importante ma avendo partecipato ad un solo matrimonio in tutta la sua vita non ha idea di cosa deve fare!!
dunque dice che qualsiasi consiglio sarà davvero molto apprezzato da lei e che gli serve tutto l'aiuto di cui puo usufruire!!!

3 replies since 27/12/2008, 19:41   69 views