Le frasi più belle

« Older   Newer »
»Princess
view post Posted on 1/10/2008, 19:23

Ciao a tutti!Aprendo il topic delle citazioni tratte dai film che ho aperto nella sezione "Hollywood",mi è venuta l'idea di aprire questo topic dove ognuno potrà scrivere le frasi,le parti,i testi delle canzoni che più gli piaccioni,che reputano più importanti per loro,che sono legate a dei ricordi,che hanno più significato...beh,penso che il concetto sia chiaro!

Edited by »Princess - 2/10/2008, 19:38

mimily
view post Posted on 1/10/2008, 20:37

bellissimo questo topic ;) bè io inizierei con questa citazione tratta dalla canzone Sally del mitico e unico Vasco...
"Perchè la vita è un brivido che vola via...è tutto un equilibrio sopra la follia...sopra la follia"

»Princess
view post Posted on 2/10/2008, 18:59

CITAZIONE (mimily @ 1/10/2008, 21:37)
bellissimo questo topic ;)

Grazie mille ^_^ !

*And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do u make me love you*(7th thing-Miley Cyrus)

*Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air Can't live, can't breathe with no air It's how I feel whenever you ain't there It's no air, no air Got me out here in the water so deep Tell me how you gonna be without me If you ain't here, I just can't breathe It's no air, no air* (Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown)

* This time was different felt like I was just a victim and it cut me like a knife when you walked outta my life now i'm in this condition and I've got all the symptoms of a girl with a broken heart but no matter what you'll never see me cry* (Cry-Rihanna)

*Somebody wants you Somebody needs you Somebody dreams about you every single night Somebody can't breath without you, it's lonely Somebody hopes that one day you will see That Somebody's Me* (Somebody's Me-Enrique Iglesias)

IloveChanel
view post Posted on 24/12/2008, 13:57

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

Cm poteva mancare una tra le mie canzoni preferite in assoluto!!!???? le ultime frasi sottolineate e scritte in viola sn qll ke ho fatto scrivere nella torta del mio 18esimo comply!!!Hanno un bellissimo significato come del resto tutta la song...ma dato ke era praticamente impossibile farmi scrivere l intera song...ho deciso di prendere qll 3 strofe..

IloveChanel
view post Posted on 19/1/2009, 15:09

I can’t stay but, I can’t stop I can’t stay but I can’t stop loving you...
Can't Stop-Valerio Scanu...I love it!!

»Princess
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 22:07

*They say that good things take time
But really great things happen
in a blink of an eye
Thought the chances to meet somebody like you
were a million to one
I cannot believe it (o woah)
You're one in a million
All this time I was looking for love
Trying to make things work
They weren't good enough till
I thought I'm through
Said I'm done
and stumbled into the arms of the one *
One In A Million di hanna Montana

»Princess
view post Posted on 11/2/2010, 20:53

*Kiss me all night,don't ever let me go.
I'll never be the same...if we ever meet again* (If We Ever Meet Again-Timbaland ft Kate Perry)

*Dre@amer*
view post Posted on 12/2/2010, 20:25

CITAZIONE (»Princess @ 2/10/2008, 18:59)
CITAZIONE (mimily @ 1/10/2008, 21:37)
bellissimo questo topic ;)

Grazie mille ^_^ !

*And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do u make me love you*(7th thing-Miley Cyrus)

*Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air Can't live, can't breathe with no air It's how I feel whenever you ain't there It's no air, no air Got me out here in the water so deep Tell me how you gonna be without me If you ain't here, I just can't breathe It's no air, no air* (Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown)

* This time was different felt like I was just a victim and it cut me like a knife when you walked outta my life now i'm in this condition and I've got all the symptoms of a girl with a broken heart but no matter what you'll never see me cry* (Cry-Rihanna)

*Somebody wants you Somebody needs you Somebody dreams about you every single night Somebody can't breath without you, it's lonely Somebody hopes that one day you will see That Somebody's Me* (Somebody's Me-Enrique Iglesias)

:wub: :wub: le amo tutte le tue citazioni... soprattutto l'ultima di Enrique, io AMo quella canzone!!!!!!! :woot:

comunque *They can say whatever
Imma do whatever
No pain is forever
Yup
You know this

Tougher than a lion
Ain’t no need in tryin’
I live where the sky ends
Yup
You know this*

Hard- Rihanna

»Princess
view post Posted on 15/2/2010, 00:44

*Come quella prima volta che incontrandoci per caso il destino ci ha sorpreso*(Per tutto il tempo-Raf)

»Princess
view post Posted on 5/3/2010, 14:22

*I can be your hero baby,
I can kiss away the pain,
I will stand by you for ever...you can take my breath away* (Hero-Enrique Iglesias)

*U make me wanna call you in the middle of the night
u make me wanna hold you till the morning light
u make me wanna love,u make me wanna fall,u make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight,
you're the first and last thing on my mind,
u make me wanna love,u make me wanna fall,u make me wanna surrender my soul.* (U make me wanna-Blue)

*Ogni volta che qualcuno si preoccupa per me...* (Ogni volta-Vasco Rossi)

~ Naruko
view post Posted on 5/3/2010, 14:40

CITAZIONE (»Princess @ 5/3/2010, 14:22)
*I can be your hero baby,
I can kiss away the pain,
I will stand by you for ever...you can take my breath away* (Hero-Enrique Iglesias)

*U make me wanna call you in the middle of the night
u make me wanna hold you till the morning light
u make me wanna love,u make me wanna fall,u make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight,
you're the first and last thing on my mind,
u make me wanna love,u make me wanna fall,u make me wanna surrender my soul.* (U make me wanna-Blue)

*Ogni volta che qualcuno si preoccupa per me...* (Ogni volta-Vasco Rossi)

You make me wanna dei Blue XD madòò ero piccola quando c'era questa canzone, i Blue sono stati per me il mio gruppo preferito, ne andavo matta specie per Lee XD ora ho cambiato genere. Ora vado matta per i Paramore quindi genere rock XD metto alcune frasi di qualche canzone:

da Ignorance.
YOU TREAT ME JUST LIKE ANOTHER STRANGER (x2)
WELL IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU SIR
I GUESS I'LL GO,
I BEST BE ON MY WAY OUT!

Ignorance is your new best friend

da Brighter
I'll wave goodbye
Watching you shine bright
(You shine bright, you shine bright)
I'll wave goodbye tonight

da For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic.
I never wanted to say this
You never wanted to stay
I put my faith in you, so much faith
And then you just threw it away
You threw it away

Perora queste XD

»Princess
view post Posted on 31/3/2010, 21:02

*E ci viviamo a metà,e abbiam paura di cosa chissà...o sto morendo o mi sto innamorando e guarda caso di te* (Guarda caso,Pier Davide Carone)

Morphine•
view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 14:39

Da "One more chance" di Michael Jackson

*Hurts so bad, sometimes is hard to breath*

Da "For all time" di Michael Jacson

*And if this words couldn't keep you happy, I'd go anywhere.."

12 replies since 1/10/2008, 19:23   67 views